TssResourceAllocationChart is a free trial software application from the Delphi subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-06-23. The program can be installed on Not Applicable.
TssResourceAllocationChart, like its name suggests, draws a chart suitable for showing the allocation of shared resources. Those resources could represent shared rooms, cars, in fact anything at all.
Once you have a chart, you can:
* add or delete resources.
* add or delete allocations for each resource.
* change the bar style and colour of any resource.
* change the appearance of all or any specific allocation by changing the pen or brush attributes in the OnAllocationDraw event, or by using the OwnerDraw style.
* drag the entire chart right or left.
* drag a a single or multiple allocations right or left.
* drag an allocation from one resource to another.
* click and drag the end of an allocation to expand or contract it
TssResourceAllocationChart (version 3.7) has a file size of 10.07 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 161 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.